- No products in the cart.
WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE CHEESE HOUSE!!!!
Established in 1958
The original Shisler’s Cheese House was established in 1958 by John Shisler. The simple goal was to provide local cheeses and gourmet foods to locals and any travelers on the Lincoln Highway who wanted try some local fare. Excellent customer service was the focus. It is now owned and operated by a third generation of Shislers. We also have a second location in Copley, OH owned and operated by our extended family. We now ship to over 30 countries. We have a new website offering our cheeses and other local fare to the world, and we have plans to expand in the spring. But the one thing that hasn’t changed is our focus on customer service. For more detailed information about our physical location and our history including pictures, please visit our original static website at: www.shislerscheese.net