Loaded Nachos Recipe With Cheese
Learn how to make an easy vegetable nacho recipe that’s a real crowd-pleaser. Perfect for your next game day or party snack!
Which Are These Best Cheeses To Use For A Loaded Nachos Recipe?
Nachos are a classic and beloved Mexican dish that can be made with various cheese types.
However, some cheeses work better than others for creating the perfect flavor and texture in your nachos. We absolutely recommend a combination of our oozy Pepper Jack Cheese and sharp Garlic Cheddar. This is a winning combination for your loaded nachos recipe, but check out these other great options, too.
- Pepper Jack Cheese: Pepper Jack Cheese adds spicy peppers to the buttery semi-firm cheese called Monterey Jack. It is an excellent choice for those who want a little kick in their nachos. Pepper Jack cheese is also great for adding some color to your nachos with its signature speckles.
- Cheddar Cheese: Cheddar is a hard cheese that is aged for a longer period of time, giving it a strong and sharp flavor. It is an excellent cheese for nachos because it adds a bold and tangy taste that complements the other ingredients. Sharp cheddar also has a firm texture that holds up well on top of the tortilla chips, giving your nachos a satisfying crunch. This Garlic Cheddar in our range is absolutely perfect for your loaded nachos.
- Monterey Jack Cheese: Monterey Jack is a semi-soft, mild cheese that melts smoothly and has a buttery flavor. It is a perfect cheese for nachos because it does not overpower the other flavors of the toppings, and it melts evenly to create a gooey layer over the tortilla chips. Monterey Jack is also great for adding a creamy texture to your nachos.
- Queso Blanco Cheese: Queso Blanco is a white cheese with a mild flavor and crumbly texture. It is a popular cheese used in Mexican cuisine and is a great option for nachos. Queso Blanco melts smoothly and adds a creamy and tangy taste to your nachos. It is also a good option for those who want to keep their nachos milder.
How To Make An Amazing Loaded Nachos Recipe
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 cup of Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of Garlic Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of corn kernels
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream and guacamole for serving (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread the tortilla chips on a large baking sheet or oven-safe platter.
- In a medium bowl, toss the black beans, jalapeño, red onion, and corn with the olive oil and taco seasoning.
- Sprinkle the bean mixture over the tortilla chips, spreading it evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded Pepper Jack and cheddar cheese on top of the bean mixture.
- Bake the nachos in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and sprinkle the diced tomatoes, black olives, and chopped cilantro on top.
- Serve the loaded nachos hot, with sour cream and guacamole on the side if desired.
Wrapping it up
A good batch of loaded nachos recipe must be crowned with layers of oozy, cheesy goodness. We have an incredible range to browse through, so check out our Cheese Products Page.